Hypnosis for Stress – Dublin Ohio
Hypnosis can be an effective tool for managing stress.
The benefits of hypnosis for stress include:
1. Relaxation: Hypnosis can help to induce a state of deep relaxation, which can reduce muscle tension, lower blood pressure, and decrease the production of stress hormones such as cortisol.
2. Positive visualization: Hypnosis can help to create positive mental images, which can counteract negative thoughts and emotions associated with stress.
3. Reprogram the mind: hypnosis can help to reprogram the mind to react differently to stressors, by changing the way the mind perceives stress and by creating new positive associations.
4. Mindfulness: hypnosis can help to increase mindfulness, which can help to reduce stress by promoting the ability to focus on the present moment.
5. Increase self-awareness: hypnosis can help to increase self-awareness and understanding of the thoughts and feelings that contribute to stress.
It’s important to note that hypnosis is not a magic cure, but rather a tool that can be used to help manage stress.
Over 30 Years Experience
Christie Casaday is a graduate of the Cincinnati/Columbus, Ohio Academy of Hypnosis and has been practicing Hypnosis for over 29 years. Her office is located at 5650 Blazer Parkway, Ste. 163, Dublin, Ohio 43017 (its in the AmeriCenters Bldg.) She is also a member of the International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association, the National Guild of Hypnotists Inc. and the International Association of Counselors and Therapists.
Get in Touch
Please call or email me with questions.I look forward to hearing from you!
Christie Casaday Consulting Hypnotist
5650 Blazer Parkway, Suite 163, Dublin, OH 43017
In the AmeriCenters Bldg.
Business Hours: By appointment only
Deposits may be required to hold appointments.
You can send your deposit to: Christie Casaday, 5650 Blazer Parkway, Suite 163, Dublin, OH 43017