Hypnosis for Stop Smoking – London Ohio
Stop Smoking Now
Hypnosis is a technique that can be used to help people quit smoking. It works by inducing a state of deep relaxation and concentration, during which the individual is more open to suggestions to stop smoking.
The hypnotherapist will make suggestions to the individual to help them overcome their desire to smoke and to develop healthier habits. The effectiveness of hypnosis as a treatment for smoking cessation varies from person to person, but research has shown that it can be a useful tool for some people.
Research has said the benefits of stopping smoking are as follows:
- After 20 minutes – 12 hours, heart rate and carbon monoxide in the blood drop to normal levels.
- After 1 year- risk of a heart attack is lower. Respiratory and coughing begin to improve.
- After 2-5 years – risk of mouth, throat, esophagus and bladder cancer is reduced by half.
- After 10 years – risk of lung cancer and bladder cancer is half that of someone who currently smokes.
- After 15 years- risk of heart disease is about the same as someone who never smoked.
When you stop smoking, not only do you save money, You may save your life.
Over 30 Years Experience
Christie Casaday is a graduate of the Cincinnati/Columbus, Ohio Academy of Hypnosis and has been practicing Hypnosis for over 29 years. Her office is located at 5650 Blazer Parkway, Ste. 163, Dublin, Ohio 43017 (its in the AmeriCenters Bldg.) She is also a member of the International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association, the National Guild of Hypnotists Inc. and the International Association of Counselors and Therapists.
Get in Touch
Please call or email me with questions.I look forward to hearing from you!
Christie Casaday Consulting Hypnotist
5650 Blazer Parkway, Suite 163, Dublin, OH 43017
In the AmeriCenters Bldg.
Business Hours: By appointment only
Deposits may be required to hold appointments.
You can send your deposit to: Christie Casaday, 5650 Blazer Parkway, Suite 163, Dublin, OH 43017